Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 38
hi there! this is an interesting map actually. however, the theme is unoriginal since there is already an insane map called panda. the build is pretty good, but is lacking detail. the parkour variation is not great but is alright! good luck! I am giving this a +0

Ratings
oh i thought this would be a map of a normal panda, not a red one. I couldn´t see it because i don´t had access to it

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 38
uhh idk what you are saying but the theme is semi-original because there is already a map of a panda but this is a RED panda. idk if it will be accepted tho :/

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Heya crazydog!

I shall be giving my opinion here if you don't mind; just a heads up, I am not a map judge, this is just my personal opinion!

The THEME of your map is original, so good work on that!

In regards to the BUILD, it is accurate to the theme, so good work on that. I would advise you to add a little more detail around the back of the build, as it looks very flat and void of depth.

In regards to the PARKOUR, it is mainly floating which is no longer accepted on Manacube. The course fits the difficulty and length of easy, great work on this!. Another thing is that your block variation in your jumps is unvaried. I'd recommend you check this document here: Jump Variation - this will allow you to grasp a better understanding of what I mean by jump/block variation. Just ensure that you are using variation throughout the course to keep it enjoyable!

Other than this, there are no issues!
Cheers!

Ratings
Thanks for the Feedback!
I remade the parkour and tried to make the jumps as different as possible.
For the back I tried to make it more detailed but i didn´t know how, so i used different blocks for the back.

The parkour now has 30 jumps and 2 Checkpoints so the first message is now incorrect.
Have a good day!

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Heya crazydog!
Sadly your map is being rejected.

The THEME of your map is original, so good work on that!

In regards to the BUILD, it is accurate to the theme, so good work on that. The shaping of the build is off, I would recommend try to work no better detailing and shaping to be more accurate.

In regards to the PARKOUR, the course fits the difficulty and length of easy, great work on this! The map had ok variance, but ladders were still overused.

Thank you for taking the time to create a map, I hope to see more submissions from you in the future.
If you have any questions feel free to message me on discord at Elly#5555
Have a great day,
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.