Regarding Love

TeamTyler

Dedicated Member
Ratings
92 3
Tell the person how you feel, you may not get another chance.

Love is a strong force in this world. Love is in the air. Love is everywhere.
There was a guy I loved on the internet, now I know people say online dating isn't the best choice but I loved him anyway. He took it as the jokingly "ily" friendship. He claimed he was straight, he said he'd love me if he was gay. He and his online girlfriend broke up for some reason, then the next day I got a PM from what I thought was him at first. It was from his brother, he said that Matthew had died. I wasn't told how and I didn't want to know. My heart was broken into a million pieces. I replied with "no, it can't be." He replied with screenshots of conversations with Matthew (the boy) and May (the girl). They had broken up over me. My heart dropped, he had loved me back. I had failed to tell him how I felt, I had failed to be there for him, I had failed in general. I learned one thing from this.
From now on if I love someone, I'm telling them right away. There may not be a tomorrow or another opportunity.

A message to all: If you love someone, don't let them go. Tell them how you feel, there may not be another opportunity.

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
This goes for me right now to be honest. I have talked to many of my friends about me liking this person but sometimes it's harder than people say to tell them :(
I feel like a sap now for writing this.