Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Calling all Season 1 players! Recently I had the idea to make a little video going over season 1 "memories." I think it'll be lots of fun, and a great way to remember our humble beginnings. Here's a short list that I've come up with so far (with a little help...)
- blowing up four merged plots with tnt cannons and then sunset taking said tnt cannons down
- "bullying" zakno and fooling around in VC
- the "buff cactus" movement
- people having insanely laggy ass pig farms
- eli crashing my PC with his 2k+ pig farm unstacked
- people stealing Araghana's rainbow cactus farm idea
- me and Araghana playing "horsey"
- SmexyGuy and Farlagon get divorced :O
- somehow getting stuck? and a bunch of staff just randomly appeared...? (I have the screenshot somewhere)
- pigs pigs more pigs
- someone stole my sellwand :((
- I got VIP and VIP+ thank you lovely humans for "simping" on me, jk they were gifts
- blast enchant (basically trench I think)
- hellforged (basically reforged)

Last edited:

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
dang those are some cool memories! i wish i joined manacube earlier so i could have these awesome times

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,322 82
I’m super mega late to this thread, but the first season of Olympus will always have a special place in my heart.

I’ll never forget the memories, friends and opportunities it gave me. Joining Olympus back in 2018 was the best decision I’ve made, haha. I’m looking forward to hopefully launching myself back into the community, and making more memories! <3