Remove my neighbor's Jump Boost Beacon.

XpertAmar

ELITE
Mur9a
Mur9a
ELITE
Ratings
24 4
Since I got VIP I made a new plot and got a neighbor, we didn't talk really often but once he asked me 'Do you want me to place a Jump Boost Beacon' since I didn't know what Anti Gravity is I said 'Hell yeah' and he left a week after placing that beacon and now he's been afk for a little more than a month and his beacon is legit killing me, I bought Anti Gravity for no reason cuz it doesn't work in my plot and I have a cactus farm that im still building and cuz of that boost its like really slow cuz I have to jump a lot and it takes a while to get back to ground after u jump with that beacon -.- Please remove it.

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,324 82
Unfortunately, I don't think we can remove something on another persons plot without their permission (that doesn't break any rules at least), just because it bothers you. If possible, you can move your plot, and resume building the cactus farm without hassle. But as far as I know, I doubt anything can be done about your neighbour's plot.

If you see them online In-Game, or on discord, try asking them nicely to remove it.

XpertAmar

ELITE
Mur9a
Mur9a
ELITE
Ratings
24 4
Unfortunately, I don't think we can remove something on another persons plot without their permission (that doesn't break any rules at least), just because it bothers you. If possible, you can move your plot, and resume building the cactus farm without hassle. But as far as I know, I doubt anything can be done about your neighbour's plot.

If you see them online In-Game, or on discord, try asking them nicely to remove it.
But is it possible that u can like place a block above that beacon and put a sign on it telling him why u did it, it wont affect anything.

EmperorBonaparte

MVP
EmperorBonaparte
EmperorBonaparte
MVP
Ratings
Since I got VIP I made a new plot and got a neighbor, we didn't talk really often but once he asked me 'Do you want me to place a Jump Boost Beacon' since I didn't know what Anti Gravity is I said 'Hell yeah' and he left a week after placing that beacon and now he's been afk for a little more than a month and his beacon is legit killing me, I bought Anti Gravity for no reason cuz it doesn't work in my plot and I have a cactus farm that im still building and cuz of that boost its like really slow cuz I have to jump a lot and it takes a while to get back to ground after u jump with that beacon -.- Please remove it.
this is why I built my extra plots 5000 blocks away in both directions :S