Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello Richstar123 and ThatkidOfficial,

I'm afraid of telling you that your map has been REJECTED.

The THEME isn't the most original one, as many maps based around caves already exist [Goldmine, GreatCavern, Mineshaft, SaltMines, LavaCavern, UnusualCave, AbandonedCave, GoldMinePK and Mine]. To prevent this from happening in future map submissions, you can check this list here!

The BUILD is accurate for a cave, but is very plain with most of the details added only on the inside of the build. Try to bring that detail around the build making the map attractive both on the inside and out.

The PARKOUR sadly does not fit the expert difficulty, it's jumps resemble a medium or even an easy difficulty, you can look at recent accepted experts to know what is suitable for this difficulty! The jumps feel a bit repetitive, as most of them consist of a row of multiple neos, head hitters, ladder jumps. Next time try adding variety as well and not using just full blocks in every jump!

I'm keen on seeing more map submissions from you in the future and thanks for taking your time and effort to submit one to the Manacube™️ Network! [Ink]
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.