Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Hey SacredPvP!
I am here to give you my review of the map!
Firstly I think the theme of your map is OKAY since while there is a river related map already (River) this map is fairly different in design. Alright theme.
The build of your map is NOT GREAT. While the inside of the river cave system looks very pretty and detailed (good job on that) the outside is literally just a stone box. The exterior of your map is very important too. It just looks very unappealing at the moment, but I don't know what you could do to change it to better.
The parkour of your map is NOT GREAT. While it is varied, most of the time fits the difficulty and is of good length I think there's many flaws with it. Firstly it's just not fun. A lot of the time the decoration of the cave makes the parkour harder or more annoying and you have to constantly be careful of your head. This makes the parkour feel very tedious and unfun. There's also a lot of jumps that are too hard for an Expert map and a lot of jumps that are just right up bad parkour design. Your map also has way too little checkpoints considering how difficult it is, you should have at least 3 more. Overall I think you could revisit the parkour entirely and try to make it more smooth.

Good luck with your submission! :)

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello xX_SacredPvp_Xx,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is a bit unoriginal, as we already have some river-related maps (River, RiverOfBlood.) However, this is executed quite differently.
The build is the main concern (as far as the outside.) There is no detail at all on the outside, only a giant stone block. Even if it is not the main focus of your parkour, there should still be some detail on the outside. The inside build is good, however, with a decent amount of details.
The parkour is varied throughout, and it is incorporated with the theme quite nicely. However, the difficulty is inconsistent, as some jumps are too easy for an expert and some jumps are quite difficult; an example of a difficult one is below.
1591367402284.png

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.