Photos:
2020-11-02_12.54.02.png

2020-11-02_12.53.46.png

2020-11-02_12.53.30.png

I really hope you guys accept my map :)

ovur

VIP
Ratings
Cool map but it feels kind bland, the parkours quite repetitive and gets boring just doing jumps and a few ladders. The builds decent but could use a little more work. Good luck!

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey RobZombie1200,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: As your map is just themed after a road, it's pretty similar to our map called "Highway." Hence why I believe this to be an unoriginally themed map. You can avoid this in the future by looking at our list of maps/themes: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit# .
  • Build: Personally, I don't think the build is very good. The map itself barely resembles what you were going for given the theme you choose. The only part where there's an actual build is the beginning. After that, it's just floating parkour. You need to try your best to convey your theme through your build, not just make floating parkour.
  • Parkour: The parkour fit the medium difficulty in both length and difficulty, but it was not varied in the slightest. There were multiple sections where you just did the same jump over and over and over again. This type of parkour is not enjoyable at all. You need to be more creative with your parkour by incorporating a wider variety of jumps.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.