Can't get screenshots to upload sorry

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Here are some screenshots I took: The parkour is good and varied, and a good difficulty for a Medium. However, most of the parkour is floating and it isn't really incorporated into the build. The theme is good and original, I had no idea what a "rock horse" would be until I saw it :p

SillyScatter

Sllly
Sllly
Ratings
16 1
The rocking horse looks amazing! But as mentioned there is too much parkour not involved with the horse. Since the build loooks so great I think you should redo the parkour but not the main build. I don’t oy

Neutral.

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
694 11
Hoi Faudon and madi,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is pretty interesting and original. The build is not really good however, the build itself is not really attractive (I'm sure you can do better), and the amount of floating jumps make the map even less attractive and more messy. The parkour could be better, it's really varied, which is good, but way too hard for a medium, even for a hard in my opinion. The amount of invisible blocks could make the map a bit confusing too.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.