Photos of the parkour -
1605737364992.png
1605736460191.png
1605736478591.png
1605736495246.png

How to Warp to the map - /plot visit Gabriel_Samaxfdr 5

Difficulty of the parkour - Easy

Number of jumps - 37

History of the theme: Rocky is the second of a NES game called Knight Boy in North America, KiKi KaiKai in Japon and Pocky and Rocky 5 years later.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
878 13
Hello Gabriel_Samaxfdr,

I am sorry to tell you this map is being rejected. The theme is original, as there are no maps from this video game or this particular character yet on ManaCube. Good job on coming up with an original theme! I would say this character looks aesthetically similar to Tom Nook (which there is a map of), but I think the build kinda misrepresents Rocky. Looking at references, he seems to be a pretty thicc tanooki, and you've built him quite scrawny and thin.

The parkour is not mixed or varied much, but does suit the easy difficulty. It is also a bit long for an easy map. I also felt like some of the very few odd blocks used were used just to use an odd block (like the brewing stand). When making mixed and varied parkour, make sure you are using them purposefully. I would recommend looking at recently accepted maps in the Accepted Maps subforum or at /warp beta on the server to get a better visual of our current parkour standards.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.