Ratings
7 1
Your Minecraft Username
Rshh

Discord username
Rushball77

What is the main realm you play on
Survival

When did you start playing on ManaCube and what does your activity look like?
I started playing on Manacube About late 2021-2022, Sense then I mainly have been a huge active member. I took a decent break during the Hight of my sports season this past summer-fall I have things I do outside of school, but I am no matter what on most night for 30 mins+.

Why do you want to join the QA team?
I really want to join QA team because I have something to offer I haven't quite seen on survival from other QA personal people. I main "PVP" side of survival, with Maning pit "safe pvp" and "unsafe PVP". I see both sides as once being a newer playing in a drop arena. I am also really embraided in all of the stuff that is happening, Team fights, what we think is unfair or makes it boring and all of the things to make the pvp better, Because I know you guys care about PVP because there is a lot of money spent to get pvp gear. I think i would make a lot of good suggestions for PVP on Survival and make it healthier. I personally have felt it got more toxic and i want to help fight that.

Do you have any experience with game testing/quality assurance?
I do not but I am willing to run around trying everything and if i have any thought something might not be working i would be more than happy to share it with you guys to make sure it works.

What qualities or skills do you have that would contribute positively to the QA team?
I believe i add a very important aspect to QA with pvp side on survival. I believe there is not a real voice who is in pvp and expertise's it. I think i can be a very usefull person with ideas and i can listen to the poeple who i pvp with. "they" play daily. I think i will be a great addition to the team with ideas and how to make it higher quality. I really hope you see where I am coming from. I would love to be a part of your team.
-Rshh

Would you be interested in writing Wiki articles? No

Account activity
My account has 100+ hours played and is older than 1 month

Account agreement
I own a Microsoft minecraft account that is not shared with anyone

Security agreement I have a 2FA protected Discord & Google account