Rejected Rubies and Sapphire's - by RubyMaster_

Status
Not open for further replies.
2020-08-16_19.11.24.png
2020-08-16_19.11.39.png
This is my Short map called "Rubies And Sapphire's and there are over 20 jumps. The think is...... There is a 5 Block Jump which many think is impossible, but actually is possible just hard to do. if you skip to 5:15 in this video:
. You can see it actually is possible, so i wanted to know if this kinda map would be allowed.

My Minecraft Username is RubyMaster_

I am sorry, but i don't know what my # plot is, but I think you can ./plot visit RubyMaster_.

Last edited:

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello RubyMaster_,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme is fairly original, there are a lot of maps that are based on different colours (Colors - Hard, BluevsOrange - Hard, RedvBlue to name a few) but none based off these gemstones.
The build isn't great, as it's mainly just the small ruby in the middle. In the future, try to have a larger build that has a bit more detail, and then implement the parkour into that, rather than having the jumps floating over the void.
The parkour is very repetitive, as most of it is normal jumps. Try to experiment with a larger variety of blocks and items when building jumps, as this will make your map more enjoyable to complete. If you are stuck for jump ideas, feel fere to get inspiration from some newer maps, either from recent accepted submissions, /warp featured or /warp beta.
Like I previously mentioned, a lot of the jumps were floating. In the future, try to incorporate the jumps into the build more, as sometimes having an excessive number of floating jumps can make your map look a bit messy.
The length and difficulty are good for an easy map.

Thanks for submiting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.