Rejected Rubik's Cube map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophie(413)

Ratings
90 4
Hey!

Even though there is already a Rubik's cube map. It is a donor map, so this is fine. I just think that this is kind of just like a giant 3D pixel art.

Can't check your map out in person, but just my opinion anyways!

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello anfuk,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is already existent on the parkour world. Now, it isn't impossible to get a map accepted with a theme that's been built before, but it surely is harder.
- The build is pretty standard and there's nothing wrong with it. Though the fact that it just is a cube with coloured squares gives it a pixel art feel, which isn't the best. But yes, this is mainly because of the theme you chose. Try to pick a theme where you could build something more organic or interesting so that it looks more appealing easily.
- The jumps are actually pretty decent, there is some variety and they all suit the medium difficulty. Although I still feel like there are too many normal block to block jumps, try switching these with fences and such to keep it more entertaining.
- The length suits the difficulty as well, no worries about that one. In conclusion, just add more to the build and preferably pick another, original, theme.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.