Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 38
Hello _dosk!
Keep in mind that I am no map judge, so my opinions are obviously not official.
Sadly, I am going to give this map a -1 for a few reasons.
Firstly, the theme of this map is unoriginal, there are already a few maps themed around ancient ruins.
Next off, the build is not very good. The block variation is alright, but the build is quite basic.
Finally, the parkour needs variation. The parkour is basically all blocks and ladders. (I suggest using things like slabs, daylight sensors, heads, water, slime, piston heads, and flower pots)
Good luck none the less!

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Heya dosk!
Sadly your map is being rejected.

The THEME is unoriginal, as we already have Ancient Greek/Ruins themed maps here on ManaCube. When creating a map trying to come up with a unique and distinct theme that will allow your map to stand out!

In regards to the BUILD, it is accurate to the theme, so good work on that. I would advise you to add a little more detail across the build as a whole, as it could really use some depth and color variation to it! Some trees would be lovely.

In regards to the PARKOUR, it is mainly floating which is no longer accepted on ManaCube, try to incorporate your parkour closer to the build to ensure this isn't an issue. The course fits the difficulty of an easy but has the length of a medium, so make sure to smooth this out!. Another thing is that your block variation is inconsistent and clumped, try to space out your palette of varied blocks and ensure that jumps don't feel repetitive. Blocks such as glass panes, piston heads, beds and water can be good to use!

Thank you for taking the time to create a map, I hope to see more submissions from you in the future. [Josh]
If you have any questions feel free to message me on discord at Elly#5555
Have a great day,
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.