• THE # OF YOUR PLOT / OR WARP NAME TO IT : /2 h Sky_ray 2
  • DIFFICULTY : Hard
  • NUMBER OF JUMPS : 85
2021-05-13_03.41.14.png 2021-05-13_03.44.52.png 2021-05-13_03.48.28.png

DapperDaphne

DapperDaphne
DapperDaphne
Ratings
Hello! So I'm not a map judge or anything but I would like to say some things. The build of the map looks incredible however, there are a lot of ocean-based maps already accepted but yours might be different enough to be accepted. The jumps themselves match the difficulty well but I think the jumps could be varied a little more. Have a great day!

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
I agree with @DapperDaphne the build is unbelievable! However, the theme is pretty unoriginal since there are a lot of ocean and water themed maps already :/ it especially reminds me of the adventure map called aquatic adventure. hopefully it gets accepted tho since I love the build! :)

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Zobroz and Sky_ray,

Your map will now be marked as ongoing; I have reviewed your map and it will now be discussed among the map judges. This may take time, so please be patient. This thread will be closed from responses.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25

Your map will now be put into reviewing; this means your map is neither accepted or rejected just yet.
The theme/build are unique, and the build has a lot of detail put into it, well done!
The parkour is the main concern. It is quite repetitive in a lot of places throughout, so please make sure you use other types of jumps throughout your entire course. The beginning in particular is one of the trouble spots. There are also a few confusing places, so make sure you clarify where players need to go.
You have until one month from today (June 21st) to make these changes; if I have not been contacted about changes by this time, your map will automatically be rejected. You may message me either here on the forums, or on discord when these changes have been made!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25

Thank you for making these changes, and for your patience. A few additional tweaks were made by judges, but I am happy to inform you that your map is being accepted!

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.