Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Heya MC,

Gotta say I dig the build a lot, looks exactly like Sandy. It's simple, well-executed, and original. I found the parkour to be fitting of the easy difficulty both length and difficulty wise, but, I have some reservations about the overall structure of it. Although it might be a personal thing, I didn't find the parkour to be incredibly entertaining and the part from when you climb up on the arm and go to the ending bit fell flat to me. I think there's definitely some room for additional jumps to just add the overall experience of the map. With that being said, it's a great submission, hope it gets accepted.

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
Hello MCBYT,
I'll be giving you map a +1, here's why;

First of all, the theme for your map is not original, as there are many Spongebob maps, but anyways there aren't any Sandy maps so in my opinion it should be fine.

The build of your map ressembles the theme and it's decent, I really liked the details that make Sandy, her. Also the parkour does not interfere with the build which is great when building maps as it makes it look less messy.

Lastly, the parkour is varied and I really enjoyed playing and testing it, The difficulty fits perfectly, short and sweet. Anyways, I have to say something about a checkpoint (yes again. sorry LOL);

https://prnt.sc/ruu4k6 - I don't see a point on adding a checkpoint here as there is no way you can fall and you can also get back up, so I'd recommend removing it as I find it a useless checkpoint.

Good luck with your map submission and hope to see more maps from you in the future!

- fau

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Hello MCBYT,
I'll be giving you map a +1, here's why;

First of all, the theme for your map is not original, as there are many Spongebob maps, but anyways there aren't any Sandy maps so in my opinion it should be fine.

The build of your map ressembles the theme and it's decent, I really liked the details that make Sandy, her. Also the parkour does not interfere with the build which is great when building maps as it makes it look less messy.

Lastly, the parkour is varied and I really enjoyed playing and testing it, The difficulty fits perfectly, short and sweet. Anyways, I have to say something about a checkpoint (yes again. sorry LOL);

https://prnt.sc/ruu4k6 - I don't see a point on adding a checkpoint here as there is no way you can fall and you can also get back up, so I'd recommend removing it as I find it a useless checkpoint.

Good luck with your map submission and hope to see more maps from you in the future!

- fau
Hello Faudon! Thank you for the review, the floor of the helmet was accidentally placed one block too high so the checkpoint was useless. I've moved the floor back down to where it was meant to be, so the checkpoint is more useful now. Thank you for pointing this out to me <3

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi MCBYT,
Happy to tell you that your map have been accepted !
The theme is not that original, as we already have some Spongebob maps, but there is no maps about Sandy, so it's still quite original. The build is decent, it's attractive. The parkour is also good, it's varied and not too hard for an easy. Good job !

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.