Scammed in trading room

I asked Sir_FailZane to repair my stuff in kitpvp so we went into a trading room i gave him my stuff, then he logged out! I demand to know what happened!

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
http://minevast.com/community/forums/player-reports/
Nobody ever posts in the right forum these days.
Zane is a mod- keep that in mind.
If he logged out he may have just
A: Crashed
B: been forced of the computer
C: other
And if you asked him to repair, he could've repaired it after he logged off- did you wait for him?

HyDr0KT

PATRON
HyDr0KT
HyDr0KT
Patron
Ratings
97 5
Uhh no, get scammed kiddo. Well basically not scammed you only asked him to repair it but not give it back. Keep that in mind little one. ;)

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
Uhh no, get scammed kiddo. Well basically not scammed you only asked him to repair it but not give it back. Keep that in mind little one. ;)
#ChoiceOfWords
Although I guess zane got the point

Dwiniveer

The Moderator
Ratings
29 7
I asked Sir_FailZane to repair my stuff in kitpvp so we went into a trading room i gave him my stuff, then he logged out! I demand to know what happened!
I'm terribly sorry about this I forgot that I was repairing your stuff and then my Dad walked in so I shut my computer down all of your items are repaired and next time I see you they will be returned all of it was vast right I may of dropped a pair of legend legs but I will pay back from my own stores whatever was lost sorry about this. Zane, C, K, Moderator of Minevast

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
I'm terribly sorry about this I forgot that I was repairing your stuff and then my Dad walked in so I shut my computer down all of your items are repaired and next time I see you they will be returned all of it was vast right I may of dropped a pair of legend legs but I will pay back from my own stores whatever was lost sorry about this. Zane, C, K, Moderator of Minevast
Your forum rank is helper :p

Thanks guys! I know my post was unfinished, but atleast you got the point. Sorry Zane I didnt have to make such a big fuss about it!

Dwiniveer

The Moderator
Ratings
29 7
Thanks guys! I know my post was unfinished, but atleast you got the point. Sorry Zane I didnt have to make such a big fuss about it!
No problem it might be a while though till I'm able to get on I have some stuff going on the next week so I won't be able to get on much but your items are safe.