Scrambler

Have a Prize on Scrambler for Survival?

• Total voters

Alizian

Donator
Ratings
16 2
Hello MineVast players and staff,
I have a small idea that I think would be cool for the server, we all know there is the scrambler game on the server that comes up in chat and you have to type in the correct answer the fastest. Well there is no prize for it really. So I think it would be cool if there was one, nothing to big just like $10 (in game money) or something like that on the survival server. I am interested in what all of you think so it would be great if you answered my poll.

Last edited:

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
I think it will be a good idea <3

Soffix

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
53 1
Yeah, good idea

KawaiiTurtle

Donator
Ratings
31 4
I think this could be a good idea but I think it should be like 2 diamonds per 10 wins otherwise people would get really op just from scrambler what is just a extra feature that doesn't really matter. So if there was a reward, then it shouldn't be op, just a little reward per like 5 or 10 wins.

Alizian

Donator
Ratings
16 2
I think this could be a good idea but I think it should be like 2 diamonds per 10 wins otherwise people would get really op just from scrambler what is just a extra feature that doesn't really matter. So if there was a reward, then it shouldn't be op, just a little reward per like 5 or 10 wins.
Yes I agree, have something like the set up with the voting rewards where if you get 10 wins you get something then if you get 20 wins you get something. Yeah but really cool idea

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
I think having a scrambler prize is a great idea! Finding the right prizes may be the issue.

Soffix

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
53 1
So people gonna start being concentrated in chat and it will be funnier.
I like the chat to be active!