Semi-break thing monster creature?...

Rexy

Donator
Ratings
63 14
So... as most people on parkour know, or I think they know, idk honestly, my parents are divorced, and I only go to my dad's house every other weekend (One weekend my mom, next my dad) and I usually play the most at my father's, because he lives away from my friends. I'm only at my dad's 14% of the time (yes I did the math), and because I have nothing better to do over there, I mainly play all day.

As a lot of people also know, I have a passion for music. Most of my instruments and my full set up is at my mom's, and at my dad's I have one guitar... that's too small... and is out of toon... and is neglected... ANYWAYS I mainly focus on music at my mother's house, with my software and everything, so I won't be playing much over here. I will still be active on the forums, maybe... idk. I have access to it on my phone, and it was what I'm currently writing it on... so sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.

In a nut shell, when I'm at my mom's I won't be on nearly every day, but at my dad's I will. (I'm at my mom's this weekend btw. Going to the zoo! :D) But when I'm at my dad's... 14% of the time... I'll be on all day :D

So uh... bye for like a week or so... then hi for like 2 days... then two weeks... you get the point

BUT I WILL BE SURE TO DO nothing tbh I'm just lazy and compose all day... here's my music page cause I'm a sellout: https://flat.io/bigtimerex

Uh yeah

I love all of you...

HAHA LOL JK PRANKED I'm not weird like that like what is wrong with people who love on minecraft it bothers me

So bye lmao... for a week lol

[DOUBLEPOST=1491446240,1491445505][/DOUBLEPOST]lol I will also be active on discord I guess I'm Rexy#9169 if you wanna add me cause idc tbh

Oliver8747

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
32 1
'people who love on minecraft..... dacon y u put /marry XD