Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Username: thonk
Map Name: SEREkit
2022-06-20_15.56.18.png

Warp Command: /plot tp Manaphy 3
Difficulty: Hard
Number of jumps: ~64

Theme is from the game Titanfall 2. The SERE kit, abbreviation for Survival, Evasion, Resistance, Escape, supplies you with a data knife, a smart pistol and the AI core of the titan the kit came from.

Scene from the game:

Last edited:

ddfungaming

MVP+
ddfungaming
ddfungaming
MVP+
Ratings
10 14
Username: thonk
Map Name: SEREkit
View attachment 60836
Warp Command: /plot tp Manaphy 3
Difficulty: Hard
Number of jumps: ~64

Theme is from the game Titanfall 2. The SERE kit, abbreviation for Survival, Evasion, Resistance, Escape, supplies you with a data knife, a smart pistol and the AI core of the titan the kit came from.

Scene from the game:
10/10

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello thonk,

Your map will now be marked as ongoing; I have reviewed your map and it will now be discussed among map judges. This may take time, so please be patient.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello thonk,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is original, well done there.
The build is accurate to what you were going for. However, the build could definitely benefit from being more textured/possibly more detail incorporated into it.
The parkour is the main concern. Certain jumps feel very repetitive; try to aim for more creative parkour jumps. The parkour jumps themselves also do not blend in with your build well and make it stand out a lot more. The difficulty of your map is also quite inconsistent, not quite fitting a hard difficulty.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.