Serious issue.

Xedut

duck646
duck646
Ratings
So I am 14, and well as most 14 year olds, I get grounded pretty often. I made a faction called "ICE," and was the leader of it, and couple days after I made my faction, I was grounded, and when I get ungrounded I hop back on ManaCube, and I was no longer in my faction, but my friend invited me back in, and now I have no idea who the faction leader is, and I cant give someone moderator to my faction anymore, and that is pretty annoying, and I think that me being kicked from my faction was pretty immaterial.:rolleyes:

Xedut

duck646
duck646
Ratings
I have tried this, and it only shows our faction bal, total members, online members, and etc. Thanks for attempting to help me though.

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
I have tried this, and it only shows our faction bal, total members, online members, and etc. Thanks for attempting to help me though.
Hello! I suggest making a support ticket on the support section that you should see at the top of the page. Staff will get to it as soon as possible :)

Jelly

Dedicated Member
PATRON
IceJellyIce
IceJellyIce
Patron
Ratings
110 1
Hello

There is a change in leadership of the Faction when the Faction leader is offline for 14 Days.

The leader of the faction is represented by a symbol *** before their name/prefix. Seems like the current leader is DarkVoidYt (Hitec128 helped me check :p)

Hope this helps
Have a nice day/night!

JustSoDank

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JustSoDank
JustSoDank
ELITE
Ratings
321 19
Jelly can't do this. After 2 weeks of inactivity, a player is automatically kicked from the faction. Normal players are simply removed while leaders have their leader position handed off to the next highest ranking player. This is clearly stated on the forums, and unfortunately there isn't anything staff can do @Duck646.

Knockbackisfun

Ratings
4 6
told you this server was trash im on vaca spain and i see this and cant help but laugh kid (i actually cant call u that ure my age) ure seeing what i had to deal with staff suck a nice hard ummm tallest building in barcelona