sesson vault idea

unicorndotdotdot

Unicorndotdotdot
Unicorndotdotdot
Ratings
2 5
what if we made it so when you put an item in sva it is carried onto another server or atleast rank i dont feel like buying mvp on fucking survival whe you buy something it should be global im not saying like all purchases but like rank and sesson vault items in my opinion wich prolly sucks i think that sesson vault items should carry onto other places or atleast 1 relm of choice bc who really feels like buying more crates just to get the same stuff you have on a relm

xHexie

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
CCCCXX
CCCCXX
Patron+
Ratings
90 22
I think this has been suggested. Cool idea but I don't think it will happen, since ecosystems are different, say u had a good sva and it's worth more on said realm players would buy it cheap on there realm then sell it on another realm and rare comes in to play (worth soo much on that realm coz there are none there).

unicorndotdotdot

Unicorndotdotdot
Unicorndotdotdot
Ratings
2 5
I think this has been suggested. Cool idea but I don't think it will happen, since ecosystems are different, say u had a good sva and it's worth more on said realm players would buy it cheap on there realm then sell it on another realm and rare comes in to play (worth soo much on that realm coz there are none there).
hexie bigg brain
Post automatically merged:

but could we atleast do festival sva's like farmers set and stuff like that

RQCAPTAIN

Admin | Support Manager
Admin
RQCAPTAIN
RQCAPTAIN
Admin
Ratings
76 4
Although it's a interesting idea I don't see us making it so you can transfer SVAs across realms. There is to many issues with this like the item's compatibility across realms, the eco for that specific vault, & the enchants/effects on specific SVAs.
You can also purchase global ranks if you wish to have a rank on multiple realms.