Share Your Experiences... Friendly Discussion Only!

Ratings
2 2
Hey guys!

I'm looking at the Kit PVP forum, and it's just full of player reports and questions.
Where is the discussion?? This is a forum!

I know I love Kit PVP, and most of you that will read this do too! Why not share your experiences here, and talk about it? Please refrain from player complaints, raging, and inflammatory content here. It is simply not the correct place!

What To Talk About
What do you love about Kit PVP?
What grinds your gears?
Who's armor are you most jealous of?
What is your goal on Kit PVP?
Tips and Tricks for PVP Success

I'll Start
I joined kit pvp nearly two weeks ago because I'm not a great PVPer, and I wanted to practice and have fun! Since then I have been called OP, terrible, unfair... but I've had a great time! My PVP skills are entertaining to me because I'm generally great with a bow but I suck with swordplay, which results in some embarrassing situations where I get wrecked by players with bad equipment.

Yesterday, I found out that I really suck at fighting on ice. I went to engage a player, tried to shoot him a few times, but the movement on ice isn't what I'm used to so I couldn't trace the shot properly, and the dude wrecked me with a sword while I was scrambling on ice to run away, but failed, because you know.... ice. One of my other weaknesses.

Royal_Roy

Ratings
2 5
As for my experience
I am Royal_Roy
I usually pvp in non-donator kits if it is a not record for youtube situation, and often get stuff that is op and get rid of it because i dont like playing in op armor and swords and bows. The computer I used lately is a laggy Acer computer. Because my super-fast Dell Laptop which is big and heavy is in use with my dad. It's been laggy on my Acer and at times I am kicked or crashed with Acer laptop. Which is annoying, poptartlord01 is usually given my op stuff since my /pv 1 is full. I use the bow more than sword because it it farther away from rapid attacks of diamond op players, it also makes me not obuse my Acer mouse cuz it will stop if i click on it 90 times a minute like when i sword fight. Bows are much less clicking. I often die by a jumper playeror a 3v1 or a op diamond guy. Also I killed a vast armor player in that armor, I felt sorry for him too since he relly wasn't that good quite frankly. My last pvp was where I had Vast Armor, I attacked playesr and got a 18 killstreak for the recording, although it kept ending every 10 minutes since it only allowed that recording. Finally I was teamed up by 2 diamond dudes, I kep getting both of them to their yellow or red bar but then while I attack them the other attacks me while I bow them, which makes me have to attack sword hitter, and at the end the guy attacked me at a corner on fire where i was stuck until after several defenses and attacks, I died. Im usually a swordsman but in my current cases I can only use my bow, also I take to many gapples which I rarely eat... The kits I got are from killing those players, or I bought some. I got 3 or 5 sponsor sets in my e chest and vault, maybe 7, and the rest are Vast, and most of them are fixed cuz I traded perfectly good Vast Armor for used ones and most armor in the vault is perfectly new now and auctionable. 11 Sets of Vast Armor, I often just do a Drop Party of Vast Kits since my vault gets full of them. My kdr is broken for some reason too, I got more kills then deaths and it says my kdr is .84. It's not easy keeping my kdr up cuz I often die to diamond players like rose. PS, do not pvp in Warp Warrior, you will die in lava to many times.
Parkour, Spleef, PVP, Herobrine's Chamber, Good At
SkyWars, Survival Games, Usually not because I never open the chest on time and my mouse won't move immediatly on the pillow I use to move my mouse.
Creative: Some what good but I take a stupid amount of time building good structures.

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
I luv going out and just start ripping peoples faces off <3 I'm friends with a lot of people like foogimicester (hey there :p) poptartlord01, Wardone, Mahalouker, and a lot of other guys.