• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings

Map created by:
KKryptonic

This map has approximately: 25 jumps and 3 checkpoints
This map is easy decided by my tester: DizzySkyHawk101

Find my map at the creative server on MineVast, simply type /plot visit KKryptonic

Last edited:

PrestonTheSlime

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
97 13
Hello KKryptonic,
I have some issues regarding your map that I would like to point out here.
-The name of your map isn't in the map itself
-The theme of your map is a bit lacking but it is okay for a first map.
-The jumps are a bit easy even for an easy map.
-Parkour maps do not end on brown wool but rather a color corresponding to its difficulty.
Green: Easy
Yellow: Medium
Red: Hard
Purple: Expert
Orange: Insane
~Preston <3

Nixi

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
62 3
-The name of your map isn't in the map itself
The name doesn't have to be at the parkour, if we think about it I can say a couple without: Easys; Cake, Stone Tower, Mario Block, Creeper, Ghast... Those were only easys, but every single one of them has same thing... They don't even have a starting place! This is where I get to my point. All map creators, you do not have to make a starting place to your parkour, you can just start the parkour and it's fine! Don't try to do a good starting place and fail if you think that you can be without a starting place completely!:cool:

~Nixi

Ratings
The name doesn't have to be at the parkour, if we think about it I can say a couple without: Easys; Cake, Stone Tower, Mario Block, Creeper, Ghast... Those were only easys, but every single one of them has same thing... They don't even have a starting place! This is where I get to my point. All map creators, you do not have to make a starting place to your parkour, you can just start the parkour and it's fine! Don't try to do a good starting place and fail if you think that you can be without a starting place completely!:cool:

~Nixi
Thank you for the tip i'll try to do that more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.