/Shop scams me

Flaw

MVP+
jimb0p
jimb0p
MVP+
Ratings
18 2
I'm honestly just fed us with this bullshit. so whenever I get 70 gems or whatever I go into /shop and go to buy a plot. it comes up with xX_Flawless_Xx has purchased something in /shop and it takes my 70 gems. but here the thing, half the fucking time when I go to claim another plot; it wont let me claim it. it takes the gems and I get nothing; basically scamming me. and this hasn't happened to me for ages now but it was a big issue for me ages ago where for like 10 plots in a row it scammed me but I kept reporting it but no one gived a shit. idk if this is an issue for anyone else but please staff get back to me on this post I'm just pissed of that it always takes my gems. thanks

CarrotPie

Dedicated Member
Ratings
45 9
I'm honestly just fed us with this bullshit. so whenever I get 70 gems or whatever I go into /shop and go to buy a plot. it comes up with xX_Flawless_Xx has purchased something in /shop and it takes my 70 gems. but here the thing, half the fucking time when I go to claim another plot; it wont let me claim it. it takes the gems and I get nothing; basically scamming me. and this hasn't happened to me for ages now but it was a big issue for me ages ago where for like 10 plots in a row it scammed me but I kept reporting it but no one gived a shit. idk if this is an issue for anyone else but please staff get back to me on this post I'm just pissed of that it always takes my gems. thanks
I would suggest privately messaging a Creative staff member, or writing this in the #help chat in Discord.

Flaw

MVP+
jimb0p
jimb0p
MVP+
Ratings
18 2
This is because you have more owned plots than you have permission for.

This could be caused by a staff member transferring a plot to your name from a name change after you've already reached your plot limit.
whats the plot limit