Shop

Ratings
If you guys are hearing this then please update the shop to a normal standerd. To sell two cacti it is $6. But to buy two cactus it is 1000$. I have waited for a FULL inventory of cacti. FULL! I got only 6000$. If you could make the shop more realistic for right now in minevast skyblock. Cause of the work provided for blaze rods for example you have to go in the nether from an achievment hope you find a blaze spawner kill one and sell it for only 2.80$? Or making a cactus farm automated getting a full inventory is sooo little. I highly advice this forum don't skip it.

If you guys are hearing this then please update the shop to a normal standerd. To sell two cacti it is $6. But to buy two cactus it is 1000$. I have waited for a FULL inventory of cacti. FULL! I got only 6000$. If you could make the shop more realistic for right now in minevast skyblock. Cause of the work provided for blaze rods for example you have to go in the nether from an achievment hope you find a blaze spawner kill one and sell it for only 2.80$? Or making a cactus farm automated getting a full inventory is sooo little. I highly advice this forum don't skip it.
I think this to, the price to buy cactus is to much for many. making players pay 1k over them going to someone else's island and collecting a stack for free seems like a much better deal. Also with what Noah said the price of cactus should be moved up. if a full stack of selling cactus is only 6000$ and is equivalent to just buying only 12 cactus from shop that is quite underpriced for the selling rate. I think the cactus should be moved up to somewhere around 4 to 5 dollars.