SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,274 353
Wats the funniest thing thats happened to u

Ratings
428 8
When I was at an orientation day at a new school, I ran into the window on my way out. Had to get wheelchaired to the office. After that, my noise practically split a few joints, as well as some veins being visible and the noise turning purple.

Not my fault the window looked like an exit :mad:

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
There have been a lot of funny moments in my life, here's one of them:
I've been creating a rhythm game since either 2019 or 2020, and I'm still working on it to this day. It's going really well now. However, at this time, I was creating a level editor and I was working on the saving mechanism. I encountered a bug that shut down the entire game when you ran into it and I tried to fix it. And I tried for not an hour. Not a day. Not a week. Not even a month. EIGHT WHOLE MONTHS LATER (That's over 240 DAYS) I found the problem.

I forgot to write one line of code LMAO

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,274 353
There have been a lot of funny moments in my life, here's one of them:
I've been creating a rhythm game since either 2019 or 2020, and I'm still working on it to this day. It's going really well now. However, at this time, I was creating a level editor and I was working on the saving mechanism. I encountered a bug that shut down the entire game when you ran into it and I tried to fix it. And I tried for not an hour. Not a day. Not a week. Not even a month. EIGHT WHOLE MONTHS LATER (That's over 240 DAYS) I found the problem.

I forgot to write one line of code LMAO
LMAO