Signatures

Alizian

Donator
Ratings
16 2
Hello MineVast members and staff,
I am here today just offering all of you forum uses that I am willing to create signatures for you for free. In case you don't know what a signature is the thing that is put below your post (like mine that says "success is built on failure"). To get me to make one for you please comment on this thread with a list set out like this with what you want.

1. What background or picture I should look for
2. To have your name and what text
3. What theme/colours you want you signature to be like

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Hey! Well I will like my skin. this background: and the it will say Miku "Love Pusheen" also here {Down}
It will say "This is my pet her name is Pusheen" and the happy pusheen picture in my signature. Hope you can make it also with the same colors of my "Pet pusheen" signature

Last edited:

Alizian

Donator
Ratings
16 2
Hey! Well I will like my skin. this background: and the it will say Miku "Love Pusheen" also here {Down}
It will say "This is my pet her name is Pusheen" and the happy pusheen picture in my signature. Hope you can make it also with the same colors of my "Pet pusheen" signature
Sure thing I will get it done as soon as possible, then I will post it on this forum for you.

Soffix

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
53 1
Not for now, but.. good idea!!!
Like <3

Mr. Alizian, I have a job for you that I'd like to discuss in private. It's more than your every day signature, that's for sure. Are you interested?

Pand

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
107 8
Hey Alizian,
Can you make me a signature?
1. What background or picture I should look for: Something that reminds you of pandas.
2. To have your name and what text: Can you not make it my name? Make it Pandah. And the text: PandaSquad leader.
3. What theme/colours you want you signature to be like: Make it small, I really don't want it to fill more than what I write now. My skin should be on it, holding bamboo, and if possible, can you put a sign behind me saying: PandaSquad: #LifeOfThugs

-Pandah

Alizian

Donator
Ratings
16 2
Hey Alizian,
Can you make me a signature?
1. What background or picture I should look for: Something that reminds you of pandas.
2. To have your name and what text: Can you not make it my name? Make it Pandah. And the text: PandaSquad leader.
3. What theme/colours you want you signature to be like: Make it small, I really don't want it to fill more than what I write now. My skin should be on it, holding bamboo, and if possible, can you put a sign behind me saying: PandaSquad: #LifeOfThugs

-Pandah
Sure thing Pandah I will get started on it, once it is finished I will post it on this thread