Ratings
61 15
Your Minecraft Username
Skiimatic

Discord username
skiimatic

What is the main realm you play on
KitPvP

When did you start playing on ManaCube and what does your activity look like?
I started playing Manacube actively in August 2022 and if I'm not on Manacube, I'm not on Minecraft ( 5+ hours a day)

Why do you want to join the QA team?
I personally feel (regardless of my past) that, I can be a valuable asset in helping test bugs / dupes / SVAS idea's to help better and grow Kitpvp. I've always wanted Kitpvp to return to its former glory and push its player count into unknown territories and I feel with 12 years of Minecraft experience and gaming under my belt, I can provide fair and level-headed constructive feedback on Kitpvp.

Being on the QA Team would allow me to find and test bugs without interfering/tampering with in game economies/items on the main branch, which in turn would also allow me to be more efficient with my testing.

Do you have any experience with game testing/quality assurance?
Well... during my banned period of Manacube, I was testing dupes/bugs and finding new methods to achieve these goals and reporting them to help patch and better Kitpvp.

I am also a computer science student, so testing/quality assurance is pretty much what I deal with on a daily basis.

What qualities or skills do you have that would contribute positively to the QA team?
Dedication - When I have a goal in mind, and want to achieve this goal, I tend to spend ALOT more time on doing so than I really should because I am too stubborn to give up on a task when faced with challenges. I believe this would contribute positively to the QA Team as if there is a problem that needs sorting, and I am available. I will see that problem to the end.

Brutal Honesty - Personally I believe since the QA team is specifically for *Quality Assurance* sugar coating feedback is a horrible thing to do as it does not give the realm the QA Member is testing for the best possible chance to improve and grow. I have and always will be brutally honest with my personal beliefs and what I think fits and what I believe doesn't. I believe that this trait of mine is essential for a QA Member as it will give my realm its best chance at improving and succeeding.

Loyal & Trustworthy - Loyalty is a trait I believe is most important not only for the QA Team but a trait that's important in life as a whole as well. Loyalty to your work means you will provide the best work you possibly can, without sharing / leaking information to good friends or to competing servers / general public. Being Trustworthy is something I believe some staff and some Kitpvp players can vouch me as.
I take formalities and peoples trust seriously which is why I believe I would make a good QA Member as there would be no need to worry about me with-holding information (bugs / dupes...etc) or leaking private information (works that are in progress, future plans...etc).

Would you be interested in writing Wiki articles? No

Account activity
My account has 100+ hours played and is older than 1 month

Account agreement
I own a Microsoft minecraft account that is not shared with anyone

Security agreement I have a 2FA protected Discord & Google account