Rejected Sky Parkour

Nixi

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
62 3
Looks actually like a really nice parkour! ;)

But, I think those fence jumps at the end do not make any sense, but I think you can keep them there, if you make them to the theme (Sky). So you can either just keep them like that (and that's good for me), or you can make them to a part of the map. Now it looks like they are just chilling there and I may think like "What are these fences doing here, this was a Sky parkour?".

But I think the rest of the map looks really (really, really, really...) good!
I hope it gets accepted! :cool:

Ratings
Looks actually like a really nice parkour! ;)

But, I think those fence jumps at the end do not make any sense, but I think you can keep them there, if you make them to the theme (Sky). So you can either just keep them like that (and that's good for me), or you can make them to a part of the map. Now it looks like they are just chilling there and I may think like "What are these fences doing here, this was a Sky parkour?".

But I think the rest of the map looks really (really, really, really...) good!
I hope it gets accepted! :cool:
Thanks
[DOUBLEPOST=1437933777][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay i edited the fence..

Eviltuxedoman

Donator
Ratings
15 3
I liked the parkour, but it was waaaaay too easy. I beat it on my first try. Please don't make this another ice mountain and make this course harder
[DOUBLEPOST=1437968669][/DOUBLEPOST]
I liked the parkour, but it was waaaaay too easy. I beat it on my first try. Please don't make this another ice mountain and make this course harder
I'm not trying to hate here though, I really like the look and feel of the course, just think it should be harder

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Sadly, your course has been Rejected!

However, this is mainly because the "Sky" theme has been used in Parkourse three times. We have the Medium Helicopter level, we have the Hard Clouds level, and we have the Donator Insane Plane level.

Although, you really do know how to make an appealing looking parkour. It looks nice, it feels well produced, it fits in more with medium than hard, and I did notice one issue. At the end of the map, you can jump to the blue glass blocks that take you to the finish before you are supposed to, which breaks that last map section.

I really hope you will submit a new parkour soon, although I would recommend checking some of the courses on parkourse to see if your theme overlaps.

~ Billy

Ratings
D:
[DOUBLEPOST=1438019884][/DOUBLEPOST]wat if i edited it?
[DOUBLEPOST=1438019917][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sadly, your course has been Rejected!

However, this is mainly because the "Sky" theme has been used in Parkourse three times. We have the Medium Helicopter level, we have the Hard Clouds level, and we have the Donator Insane Plane level.

Although, you really do know how to make an appealing looking parkour. It looks nice, it feels well produced, it fits in more with medium than hard, and I did notice one issue. At the end of the map, you can jump to the blue glass blocks that take you to the finish before you are supposed to, which breaks that last map section.

I really hope you will submit a new parkour soon, although I would recommend checking some of the courses on parkourse to see if your theme overlaps.

~ Billy
what if i edited it and repost it?

Ratings
what if i added a rainbow?
[DOUBLEPOST=1438020621][/DOUBLEPOST]and more parkour?
[DOUBLEPOST=1438020778][/DOUBLEPOST]and i made the blue parkour where u cant get on it from the around jump