ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
Skyblock Drop Party!
Saturday April 16th
7:00 p.m. GMT
To check the time in your area click here
Join us for another awesome Skyblock Drop Party. We will again have spawners, spawn eggs, enchanted swords, silk touch picks, diamonds, gold, emeralds and much, much more.

Feel free to suggest other items to be included in the party.

-- The MineVast Staff Team

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Instead of dropping wool and clay to people who want better items, Drop the wing things that came from Winter crates to those people who want and always plead for them. People can sell them, or enjoy them.

JustConor

Donator
Ratings
11 1
Maybe you could add mob heads because I played sky block for a while and mob heads always came as an attraction or a selling product for many people. Also maybe you could add donator kits and building blocks for those who need a boost in their gameplay.

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Ill Go! wait 4 me or if i cant SAVE ME stuff.. also are you going to drop staff heads? i have a collection of them and ill love to get more <3

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
It deserved to be in the void. Ghast Spawners are too overpowered and useless spare heads. It ruins the economy. You should be happy Scuzz threw it away. Scuzz did the people of skyblock a favor from that.
You are right tenshi. ghast heads are too owerpowered. You can get Millions from one head. I am happy he threw it to the void cuz now nobody can abuse it <3

Status
Not open for further replies.