Chicken

Forum Expert
MVP
SoccerChicken50
SoccerChicken50
MVP
Ratings
172 1
Hello, I have not tested or had a look at your map however, from what I can see in the photos, your maps is a floating island map. As good the build is (which is very impressive), judges tend not to like the floating island theme anymore as the theme is quite overused. However, this isn’t to say they make an exception. Good luck on the verdict and I hope to see you posting here again soon. Chicken

Ratings
Hello, I have not tested or had a look at your map however, from what I can see in the photos, your maps is a floating island map. As good the build is (which is very impressive), judges tend not to like the floating island theme anymore as the theme is quite overused. However, this isn’t to say they make an exception. Good luck on the verdict and I hope to see you posting here again soon. Chicken
Thank you very much vor your feedback!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Minkimau,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have a few maps with a similar theme (Islands, BarnSkywars.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build does consist of floating islands, and as mentioned above, maps with floating islands are typically no longer accepted, as they are highly overdone. However, your build is good, and there are quite a few details, so good job on that!
The parkour has a decent amount of variety throughout, so good job on that! However, it is a bit confusing in certain spots, so make sure you have plenty of directional indicators (signs/heads) so players know where to go! The length of the course and difficulty of the jumps are good for the medium difficulty!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.