Chicken

Forum Expert
MVP
SoccerChicken50
SoccerChicken50
MVP
Ratings
172 1
Hi, as far as I’m aware, there is already an easy map called Skyscraper. Here are all the themes related to Towers in manacube at the moment:
CFE0EAE0-498C-418C-A706-3609D7F040B7.jpeg

It’s a nice build and a good idea however this lowers the chance of it being accepted unfortunately.
Next time I would recommend looking at this before building:
https://docs.google.com/document/u/0/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/mobilebasic
This is a document with all the maps created. I hope this helps in the future.
In regards to what I’ve said, I have not been in game and tested the map and done the parkour so I cannot make any judgment on that!
Good luck on the verdict and best of wishes, Chicken

eke7777

VIP
51Levels
51Levels
VIP
Dear, Chicken. I did already look at the maps in that document and didn't see that until I made my map, so I'm not sure if that's why or it has already been there, but I have never seen it.
In regards,
eke7777

Chicken

Forum Expert
MVP
SoccerChicken50
SoccerChicken50
MVP
Ratings
172 1
Dear, Chicken. I did already look at the maps in that document and didn't see that until I made my map, so I'm not sure if that's why or it has already been there, but I have never seen it.
In regards,
eke7777
If it helps at all, you can scroll down past the lists of maps and you get them all sectioned into genres such as biomes, television, video games. Hope this helps. Chicken

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey eke7777.

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: As we have an overabundance of skyscraper-related maps currently on our server, this is a very unoriginally themed map submission. I recommend that you look at our list of previously used maps/themes as to prevent such things in the future: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit .
  • Build: Personally, I don't think the build was executed very well. Regarding the exterior of the skyscraper, the block choices for it, detailing, and shaping was not very good. The obsidian/blue glass did not turn out to be a good combo. And, you didn't put anything else on the skyscraper besides some misaligned windows. Furthermore, the interior wasn't utilized at all besides for parkour. It's just a very bland and empty building.
  • Parkour: The parkour was long enough and hard enough for the easy difficulty. But, I didn't enjoy it because of the repeated use of many jumps. You'd consecutively put fence jumps and ladder jumps, proving to be very boring. You have a lot of blocks/jumps to play around with, don't be scared. Try to incorporate a lot to make it varied and fun parkour.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.