Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey HvemErDuks and ItzMaja,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: As we have an overabundance of snow/christmas-related maps currently on our server, this is a very unoriginally themed map submission. I recommend that you look at our list of previously used maps/themes as to prevent such things: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit .
  • Build: Personally, I don't think the build is very good. The main problems I found in it were: unnecessary elements and lack of proper theme portrayal. If it's a snowball map, why is there a sleigh and candy canes? Is it supposed to be a Christmas map instead? If it's a snowball map then you focus on that aspect and make it as best as you can. And, you didn't do that. The "snowball" aspect of the map is just 2 snow spheres that take no effort to make at all. You need to try harder, this is not in acceptable conditions.
  • Parkour: The parkour is long and easy enough for the easy difficulty. But, the parkour was not enjoyable to do as it was very repetitive. The map was really just ladders and fences. Not only that, but they weren't even mixed with each other, it was just segments of the same jump and block. You need to be more creative when making parkour by utilizing a wider variety of jumps/blocks.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.