Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey USB_key,

Unfortunately, I must inform you that your map has been REJECTED.
  • Theme: Sadly, we already have a map themed after a snowman called "Snowman". As such, I don't believe this to be an originally themed map submission. Please take a look at our parkour map/themes list in the future to prevent this from happening: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Bmp21Lr7SMy_fZVH2cGM44B8L0X0ioDoxnLf8-9nVws/edit# .
  • Build: This is just not a very good build due to it being incredibly similar to our already added snowman map ("Snowman"). We really don't want to have two carbon copies of the same thing on our server, which is why this is not an acceptable build. Also, all of the floating parkour surrounding it gives it a very messy look!
  • Parkour: The parkour was not fitting for the easy difficulty due to the sheer lack of checkpoints. You used a single checkpoint for a 59 jump map, which makes the map really tough to do! Furthermore, the map itself was really boring to do due to the lack of variation. Just take a look at the parkour outside of the snowman, it's all a lot of the same. We don't want to see that on our maps, we want variation! Be it aesthetically or technically! Don't be afraid to experiment. Also, remember to mark your barriers (the interior portion of the parkour was very clunky because of this).
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting this or other maps in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.