So boring being banned...

Tristaan

Ratings
9 12
I was banned for hacking and now it's like my life has changed. I'm so bored and can't find anything to do...
Also do you like my new profile picture? I think it's cute.

MyMixtapeOnFire

Dedicated Member
ELITE
mymixtapeonfire
mymixtapeonfire
ELITE
Ratings
143 5
If you think your ban was unjustified, you can appeal here on the forums. The reason you are given a long ban for hacking is to give you time to think about it, as I can see you are doing. If this is your 1st hacking ban, I hope you realize the consequences and choose not to do it again. Also, yes, I do like your profile picture.

Ratings
I once invited my brother to play with me on Islands, and found out while we were playing that he was hacking. Honestly it was nothing but an annoying inconvenience for me, and now I refuse to play with him. He's my brother and I love him, but even having him on my team, hacking just ruins the game for others. I didn't trust any of his items, and all the weird glitches and lag drove me mad. Worst three hours of Minecraft ever. He ended up getting banned, and I honestly can't say it's not a good thing. He's not a bad kid, or a bad player- he just made the game suck for anybody on the server that day.