Rejected Solar System - Dropper

Status
Not open for further replies.

espressino

ScottishVikingg
ScottishVikingg
Ratings
I realise that there is already a planets dropper in the mini dropper section. I did look through the droppers before building but I guess I was looking for something called Solar System and had a dumb brain moment so only realised after I had finished. Despite that, I'm submitting this anyway because even though the theme is similar, the actual build is quite different (much bigger, more detailed). I guess because of the unoriginality it's unlikely that it'll be accepted, but I hope that someone on here might enjoy having a look around it.

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello espressino,

I will be putting your dropper into Ongoing.
I have tested your map, and will now be discussing it with the other map judges to decide on an outcome. Please be patient as this can take some time.

Thanks!
- Madi

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello espressino,

Unfortunately, your map is being Rejected.
The theme isn't original, as there is already the planets dropper, yours does look a bit different though.
The build isn't bad, I would recommend trying to add a bit more details to the planets though as they do look quite plain and small, there is more detail closer to the end of the dropper but it just feels a bit empty.
The difficulty is too hard, there is only a 1x1 space to end the dropper in, which isn't easy to navigate to while falling, having multiple larger spots to fall into to then walk to the ending would be more ideal.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.