fribe
ELITE
Ratings
132 9
Creators: Jxey & Joeyism
Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/uH5sx
Warp: /plot h Jxey 1 (on Map Maker)
Difficulty: Expert
Jumps: Around 60, most are quite difficult.

Notes: We both knew there's already a sonic map in medium, so we tried to make a sonic map that looks different, has (very) different jumps, and is overall better looking. Hope you enjoy! :)

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello Joey and Joey,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is, like you pointed out, already existent. In that case you would have to make the map even better.
- The build is pretty decent, but quite small. It also looks quite messy and in my opinion, doesn't resemble Sonic enough. You could for example add one of the planes, to also give it more detail. At the moment the build might be too simple and too similar to the already existing map. Try to keep it original, maybe by expanding the build.
- The jumps fit their difficulty, they are pretty challenging. However, pay attention as to where you place your checkpoints, don't spread them out too far. Back to the jumps, there is enough variety and interesting jumps. Just make sure not to have them too floating randomly, as this may make it messy. This would mostly be because of having the jumps cramped at one place.
- The length is decent and suits the difficulty, especially with the difficulty of the jumps.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.