Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Saucea, Monosia, and UnstableElement,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is not very original, as there are a lot of maps that resemble Asian style dishes, such as LeekStew, Sushi, CupRamen, and Udon. Refer to the Parkour Map List to see what themes have been done already!
The build is not very detailed, and it would be difficult to tell what the build is without knowing the name of the map. I also feel that the soy sauce bottle could’ve been built especially with more detail, resembling a classic Kikkoman soy sauce bottle so it is more obvious as to what it is. The bowl is also not shaped very well.
The parkour is the main issue with the map. It is not varied or mixed very well, with the jumps being mostly multiple heads or normal blocks in a row. Try to use many different kinds of blocks and with different functions and hitboxes throughout to make a unique and interesting course. You can see examples of recently accepted maps at /warp beta, or in the Accepted Maps subforum.[Quinny]

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.