Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey cobraunie29,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: You're right, we have no SpaceSoda themed maps on our server. Although it isn't the best theme, it's definitely original. So good job on coming up with something so unique!
  • Build: Personally, I don't think the build is very good. It just doesn't make sense at all. I spawned in and had I not known it was themed after "SpaceSoda", I'd be very lost. The components of the build were just not executed properly at all. You have to work on conveying your theme properly through your build. It just has a very simplistic and cluttered look to it. The head spam below it doesn't do it any favors either.
  • Parkour: The parkour was fitting for the easy difficulty in both length and ease, so that's good. But it was very repetitive and confusing. You used a lot of the same jumps, this being head jumps, on your map. We don't want over a quarter of the jumps on such a short map to be the same thing over and over again so please try to up the variation in your parkour. The confusing part is in regard to the interior portion of the map where it's not very clear where one has to go.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.