1632666414751.png

ampsterdam

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ampsterdam
ampsterdam
ELITE
Ratings
Here is what I think - when I look at the map without the name, I can't really tell its a speaker system. There are probably some better ways you could've gone about the build, using better block choice as well. The floating pk above the map also kind of takes away from the build. The little nether brick wall thing you've done around the build seems unnecessary or unfinished. I also probably wouldn't have a speaker system sitting on grass.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
977 851
Here is what I think - when I look at the map without the name, I can't really tell its a speaker system. There are probably some better ways you could've gone about the build, using better block choice as well. The floating pk above the map also kind of takes away from the build. The little nether brick wall thing you've done around the build seems unnecessary or unfinished. I also probably wouldn't have a speaker system sitting on grass.
About the "grass" it's not actual grass, it's supposed to be a floor, I had originally walls on it and spoke to a map judge if anything I should change on it, they said to remove the walls and change the floor, Idk why I kept the netherbrick thing there.

ampsterdam

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ampsterdam
ampsterdam
ELITE
Ratings
About the "grass" it's not actual grass, it's supposed to be a floor, I had originally walls on it and spoke to a map judge if anything I should change on it, they said to remove the walls and change the floor, Idk why I kept the netherbrick thing there.
Ah my bad, looks like grass from the photos. Even so, I probably would use a different block for the floor.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Blurpyfied,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is fairly original, so good job on that!
The build isn't particularly good and overall lacks detail and depth, additionally the theme of speakers wasn't easily noticeable for the most part. Try to make your build more accurate and add more details.
The parkour fit the medium difficulty well, however the jumps, mostly on the first half of the map felt overall repetitive, adding some variety to that part would greatly benefit the map.[Inktest]

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.