Finished Speed Parkour Race

Wizful

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
453 24
It's that time of the week again! The Manacube events team is excited to announce the upcoming Speed Parkour Race! Here is all the info:

Speed Parkour Race
Saturday, March 4th
8:00 pm EST
AND
Sunday, March 5th
2:00 pm EST

(Is your timezone different than EST? Click here!)

Simply get on ManaCube at one of the above times! Contestants will be chosen randomly.

The rules for this event are very simple. There will be a custom course with no checkpoints. The first course will contain twenty contestants. The first three people to finish the first course will advance to the final course. The winner of the final course will receive an awesome prize!

Get on Saturday or Sunday and type /event or click the firework on the compass server menu in the hub!

The winner will receive this awesome title!
Speedy.png

The ManaCube Events Team is excited to host this awesome double-day weekend event! We hope that players unable to make the 2:00 pm event will be able to make the 8:00 pm event.

See you there!

Congrats to Saturday's winners, AkaneMisha and SlashMuteJJ! Enjoy your titles!

Congrats to Sunday's winners, Reefz, JustKevin, and Jnitz! Enjoy your titles!

-Wizful

Last edited:

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Ooo super excited for the event! Sounds like it'll be a blast! :D

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Very cool idea! Can't wait for it! Good luck to all randomly selected contestants! :p (That prize, though, would fit perfectly with my former nickname.:eek: Just saying. :D)

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
Can't wait to get my hopes up thinking I am gonna win, then I get the top 4 race and can't get to the first checkpoint like all the other tournaments :)

Maybe Purpz will feel sorry for me and give me gems for making it to the top 4 again :)

Disco

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
Is the title global?
Looks like I need to practice my speed parkour skills, haha.

Asiel

MVP+
Asiel
Asiel
MVP+
Ratings
52 4
So if i win, what do i get since i already have the title (actually just need to be online with Purple so she can give it to me but yea, and then i will have it) ????

Last edited:

Wizful

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
453 24
So if i win, what do i get since i already have the title (actually just need to be online with Purple so she can give it to me but yea, and then i will have it) ????
Purple will decide, but perhaps a new title? You will deffinitely receive a new prize.

KazukiVIRUS

Ratings
43 1
sounds good i might be able to make it also donators should not be allowed to use their /speed for it if they aren't already :)

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9

HeiiwanaKaze

Ratings
whoop
:D