AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
343 10
AlfieJay's
Speed Run Competition
[FINISHED]

I will be giving 15k mana to whoever holds the world record speedrun time on the map "Babushka" at midnight BST tonight (7pm EST). No sign up is necessary, just try and set the record! Wishing you the best of luck!

By running "/log babushka" and chosing "Challenge mode", you can be timed on how quickly you complete the map. You can also see the fastest times on "/log babushka" by hovering over the yellow block.

Elon_Duck with a time of 00:53.795!

This is NOT an official ManaCube event. This is a challenge I am managing myself. The prize mana will come from my own balance that I've earnt by playing the server. No one else (players or staff) are involved in this competition so any questions should be directed to me.

I will announce the winner and contact them in game about collecting their prize. In the event that they don't respond, the prize will be held until they make contact with me.

In the event that world record is suspected of being a hacked time, the prize may be withheld until suspicions are cleared up. Any player found to have broken ManaCube rules in order to achieve their world record time will be ineligeable to win and the prize will be given to the player with the quickest legitimate time.

Last edited: