Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Hello!
The only thing I can confirm right now is you don't really have varied jumps, just block to block parkour. Try to spice it up with blocks that have different hitboxes, like vertical piston heads and water jumps, etc.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,322 25
Hello minecraftnt,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme of your map is technically original, since there isn't a map on the server of bedwars yet. However there is an issue with how you executed the theme. Main build aspects of your map are copied from another server, and copied builds are not allowed on Manacube anymore. You need to have an original build with your map, something unique that you thought of building yourself! It can't be copied block to block from somewhere else.
The parkour of your map could be better. The parkour of your map isn't very interesting to play, as most of it is regular jumps and ladder jumps. Try to always have varied gameplay, so the map doesn't get boring to play through! Your map was too easy for the medium difficulty, feeling more like an easy map, but it is also too long to fit either of the categories. Almost all of the parkour was also floating, and blocked the build, making it all look very messy. Try to have one main build in the future, and build your parkour on that![Gamers]

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.