Rejected Sponge Parkour by Stripey_miner

Ratings
Hello!! This is my fourth map and it is called Sponge Parkour.

I think this should be a medium course (even though it has about 70-80 jumps) because the jumps are easy, frequent checkpoints...

I was the only one who built this course, no helpers but had a few to test jumps and it looks like they're fine. I am premium on creative (this is info about me), and spend most of my time on this server. I love this server; I am on it every day!

There is a warp to this - /warp SpongeParkour or /warp Sponge2. It is also on stripey_miner's plot (/plot tp stripey_miner).

I hope this gets accepted! Take a look at the screenshots! :D :D :D
2015-07-04_11.47.09.png
2015-07-04_11.47.25.png

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Sadly, your map has been Rejected!

This is mainly due to the amount of sponge in the map. Like Slime Parkour that I reviewed a while ago, there is no block variation. To fix this, I'd suggest making the Giant Sponges out of other minecraft blocks, but to make it look like sponge, to give it a bit of flair. Also, you need to have to bottom sponges floating off of the ground, or the grass around the course but away, otherwise it's impossible to move to Parkour.

Your jumps were all fine however, and if you had a better design and appeal of the course, it would have been accepted.

Remember, you can always re-submit your maps after editing them, or create a new map entirely.

~ Billy