VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
618 31
SUBMISSION REJECTED

Hey there,
unfortunately at this time after some thorough review of your map submission I've decided to reject it for the following reasons.

Parkour theme/originality/design: Unfortunately your parkour theme is quite overused and unoriginal, we've got dozens of parkour submissions that center around the 'haunted theme' and similar 'mansion theme' classifying your submission as unoriginal. Your general design is quite clunky, showing off a large mansion with not much detail to be seen, this makes your submission look quite unattractive from the inside and outside.

One additional issue noticed was your floating parkour that surrounds your mansion, this type of parkour block placement generally leads to an unattractive exterior look and messes with the general theme, I highly suggest that you avoid floating blocks on future submissions.

Parkour variety: Your parkour variety is quite basic, I noticed when going through your parkour that it was quite repetitive and I noticed myself getting bored often. Your parkour variety is pretty basic, you didn't use any unique and interesting parkour blocks or jumps in your parkour submission, (none that I noticed at least). For future reference I highly suggest that you add more interesting parkour jumps such as chest/enchantment table jumps, anvil jumps, flower pots, cacti, barriers, cobwebs, or any blocks that match your general theme/idea.

Good luck on your future submissions!

THREAD CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.