Rejected Springtrap-Easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
This is a parkour based on the horror game Five Nights At Freddys and is easy with 33 jumps with 3 checkpoints. This will probably be rejected! Hope you like it! The plot ID is 36;59

Attachments

Last edited:

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello ExoticEverettz,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme is original, there aren't any maps with this theme which is good.
The build isn't bad, it's accurate to the character. It does feel a little simple/plain when comparing it to the actual character, but I understand trying to replicate it is difficult & it isn't an easy character to try to build.
The parkour has some variety which is good, you used a nice variety of blocks and items to create jumps. One thing I noticed, is some jumps with smaller items like cakes or flower pots, you put barriers underneath them which makes the jumps significantly easier. If you just want the item for the jump, select the block with worldedit, and //set 0 so that it removes the barrier while keeping the block above it there.
I found it a little difficult to navigate at times, I would recommend trying to minimize barriers where possible, as well as adding in some directional signs.
The difficulty is between easy & medium, with a couple of jumps a bit too annoying for that difficulty, and the length is good for an easy/medium map. Try to keep the difficulty consistent throughout the map, as well as fitting it in with the length correctly.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.