Staff aplacation

PolarisStar

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
94 7
Dear 010Cattstampy,
In the application form, it says that the wait time can be very long because the staff team is trying its best to look into your app. A good thing to remember is that asking about the staff app before its accepted/rejected can lower your chance of being accepted.

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Staff apps are generally replied to within under a week. If you have submitted one and cannot find it, you can private message me on the forums so I can help.

However, it will most likely be in the archived applications sections. Staff apps which have been dealt with are moved out of the general section in a few days.

http://forums.minevast.com/forums/archived.58/

Note : You do not receive a notification when getting a reply to a staff app, this is why you may be led to believe it has not been dealt with.

Ratings
Staff apps are generally replied to within under a week. If you have submitted one and cannot find it, you can private message me on the forums so I can help.

However, it will most likely be in the archived applications sections. Staff apps which have been dealt with are moved out of the general section in a few days.

http://forums.minevast.com/forums/archived.58/

Note : You do not receive a notification when getting a reply to a staff app, this is why you may be led to believe it has not been dealt with.
I have waited over a 2 weeks and I still don't have any reply to my app

JuanitoG

Forum Expert
MVP+
JuanitoG
JuanitoG
MVP+
Ratings
448 5
I have waited over a 2 weeks and I still don't have any reply to my app
Once again, check in the "Archive" tab. You should find it there.

If it's been more than one week and its not in the general section or in the archive tab. You should try seeking a staff member help.

Hope it gets resolved, JuanitoG