Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
I feel like the staff on kit-pvp aren't doing well enough at their jobs. Therefore I want to apply for atleast helper on kit-pvp so I can ban the hackers that the mods aren't getting. I play on Kit-Pvp a lot and it isn't very fun when ya loose P4 or armor you spent a long time trying to get. I hope that you will approve my request so I can ban the continuously increasing amount of Minevast hakcers.

--- Fire_Leon

Dwiniveer

The Moderator
Ratings
29 7
I feel like the staff on kit-pvp aren't doing well enough at their jobs. Therefore I want to apply for atleast helper on kit-pvp so I can ban the hackers that the mods aren't getting. I play on Kit-Pvp a lot and it isn't very fun when ya loose P4 or armor you spent a long time trying to get. I hope that you will approve my request so I can ban the continuously increasing amount of Minevast hakcers.

--- Fire_Leon
If you would like you can apply for staff on the link @xZ3roGHunTh3rx gave you please do not ask for staff for you just don't get it by asking. As for the hacker thing staff do the best they can with the time they have but it's not easy to find some hackers and just cause a OP person beat's you does not mean they hack or because someone is better then most does not mean he hacks you need to present real proof of a player hacking/breaking rules and this can take time so don't blame staff for not punishing everyone you want to be punished cause some of these players you suspect for hacking might not really be hackers.

Mincraft_Dork

Ratings

--- Fire_Leon
Follow @xZ3roGHunTh3rx 's link to apply, you don't get it from asking... Trust me before they posted the staff app format I tried. :p ... And to what @Zane said don't think that just because you got beat doesn't mean they hack... I've never seen you on before for you to know a hacker.

Ratings
If fire Leon doesn't rage ban players for killing them and is good, then I vote him for staff, I'm referring to (SOMEONE) sirfailzane, I think fire should replace Zane, zane sucks and banned me for a week now for my help me dacon bad mod, hour to a day to a week! Failzane sucks fire would be 1000x better, actually everyone would cuz Zane sucks and banned me for killing him when he attacked me first and I was still in pvp mode, lost my vast armor

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
If fire Leon doesn't rage ban players for killing them and is good, then I vote him for staff, I'm referring to (SOMEONE) sirfailzane, I think fire should replace Zane, zane sucks and banned me for a week now for my help me dacon bad mod, hour to a day to a week! Failzane sucks fire would be 1000x better, actually everyone would cuz Zane sucks and banned me for killing him when he attacked me first and I was still in pvp mode, lost my vast armor
I've got a question for you since your such a hater of Minevast.
What makes anybody better than someone? What makes you better than Zane? I probably couldn't moderate better than Zane, neither could you. Although you might not be a five year old, your acting like a dickhead right now. It's a week, deal with it. Complaining will get you more of these bans, and besides, vast armor isn't the best stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.