Staff

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
Guys, I'm not whining, so shut up with the "52S is a crybaby talk". I am only doing this to improve a server. As most of you who check forums know, I was recently muted for stating that I had drunk bleach on the parkour server. When told to stop after multiple times I did, and then began to argue, never saying that I drank bleach again and sure as HECK not recommending it. Anyway, staff stated it as inappropriate chat. I said I drank bleach. I think that that is a wimpy complaint to file, and it's not a joke that effects people, or it shouldn't unless you are a lunatic and have drunk bleach. I'm trying to do what's best for the server, and being a Minevast veteran, now at a good parkour rank and using 600 points in skywars, I find this tricky-tacky wishy-washy stuff unacceptable for a good server. I know this is a good Minevast server. As far as I'm concerned, it's easily the best, but this stuff needs to stop. I am only doing this to help this server, because I think our staff should be given some more appropriate rules on what's mutable and not. I'm not trying to give offense or emotion, but I'm sick of crap like that. (And yes, this is not only a problem that I've dealt with."
Maybe additions to chat rules or something would fix it, but whatever solves it, I'm pushing for it, and to keep this a good server with a good chat everybody should. Come on guys, it's for the server.

Pud96

Forum Expert
VIP+
Pud96
Pud96
VIP+
Ratings
57 14
i agree i been playing minevast for almost a full year now and is just dumb how people get muted by saying something we using common since will not do but they just mute players for a long period of time. i agree a lot whit this fact cause who would drink bleach in first place xD.