Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Hello Cojil,
I regret to inform you your map is being rejected.

The THEME of your map is unoriginal, as there are builds already centred around Star Wars (TIE-fighter [Easy], Lightsabers [Hard]). Before making a map please ensure that your theme is original. You can check on the parkour document here; Parkour Map List

The BUILD requires more attention. There is a lack of detail of each of the elements of the build. Instead of making a massive mashup, consider focusing on just one, and creating a well-detailed build as well as increasing it in size. Take a look at the current star wars themed builds to get an idea!

The PARKOUR is slightly on the long side for a medium map and lacks variation. To add more variance, try adding more jumps with combinations of unique blocks like pots, water, heads, vines, etc. Make sure there is an ending plate to your map.

Thank you for taking the time to create a map, I hope to see more submissions from you in the future. [Pink}

If you have any issues at all, you're more than welcome to DM me on discord which you can find below in my signature.
-Jash

Status
Not open for further replies.